Friday, November 22, 2013

This is How We Do It

My mother--in-law took a picture of me with the boys and I just saw it today. And instead of saying, "my goodness look at my cute baby boys who are growing up so quickly" my first thought was "my goodness I am fat."

I hate that feeling.

I hate looking at myself in pictures. I hate feeling all my flabby skin when I'm getting ready to shower. There is so much I just cannot stand that I could probably start crying as I type this.

This is why I run. This is why I haul my tired ass out of bed three mornings a week and one morning on weekends. I don't want to be fat. I don't want to hate my body. I want to look forward to dressing up and looking pretty and taking pictures with my two awesome little guys.

Here is the photo:
Hi stinkers!
I know my posture is terrible and it's not a really flattering picture to begin with. But, still, I hate it. I HATE IT! It makes me sad. At least the babies are really cute.

1 comment:

  1. I hate seeing myself in pics too. Even loosing the weight I still see all the imperfections

    ReplyDelete