Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Flu

The stomach bug and flu are spreading through my household like wildfire. First, my mom came down with it as she was watching the boys Friday night. Then one of the boys got sick on Saturday. Funny thing, he didn't act sick except for the three times he threw up. He would yak and then laugh and crawl away. Kids.

The bug hit me early Sunday morning. I suffered through it and took the day off yesterday. As of right now Hubs and Kiddo #2 are still well. Fingers crossed it doesn't hit them.

I know there was a really bad virus going around last year super close to Christmas so I am thankful we did not get it that close to the holiday.

I have not been able to eat much. I managed to eat a tiny bit of soup and half of a sandwich yesterday. I'm pretty much running on ice cold Coke right now. It's so delicious!

You know what this really comes down to, right? I have not been running all weekend. I'm supposed to run tomorrow morning but I already turned my alarm off. I had to sit down at the top of the stairs this morning when I was coming up from the basement. Yep, I actually took a break on the steps.

I'm not good at being sick. I know I need to rest and I need to hydrate but it's kinda hard to do when one is chasing after 11 month old twins.

I'm sorry, running shoes. You and I will meet again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment