Friday, January 17, 2014

A Race to the Finish

So this is what it's supposed to be like a the start of race day tomorrow:
 
 

8 AM

Mostly Cloudy
18°
Mostly Cloudy 
WIND: SW at 10 mph

Of course, we were also only supposed to get FLURRIES last night and we ended up with about three inches of snow so I'm not holding anyone at Weather.com to these temps.

I want to PR. I really, really, REALLY want to PR. But, I know that it depends on road conditions and my conditions and temp and wind and a whole bunch of other things. So I will just be happy that I am getting out there tomorrow and I am running somewhere new. 

No matter what, I am better off than I will be if I just stay in my bed and sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Umm...18*....really??? That makes me cold just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete