Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Finding A Way

No gym card waiting for me at home last night. Boo.

Did sit-ups, push-ups, leg lifts, jumping jacks for an hour while I watched Skyfall. If something is going to inspire me it's Daniel Craig's abs. Hello, gorgeous!


He smolders. How can I resist the smoldering?

Hubs and I are making a date out of my packet pick-up on Saturday. We have a Carraba's gift card from Christmas and there's one right by the packet pick-up location. People need to carb load for a 5K, don't they?


2 comments:

  1. I could lick peanut butter off Daniel Craig's abs all day.

    That got weird

    You are so awesome, and you can totally send me a shirt haha kidding.

    Also you are a No reply commenter. Womp Womp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun night with hubby ;)

    ReplyDelete