Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Itch


There's a winter storm warning in my neck of the woods starting tonight and lasting though tomorrow night. Luckily, it's warmish out today so I will bundle up and go for a run. But first, Hubs has to stock up on groceries. We usually do our grocery shopping on Sundau. Ha, not this week. I told him to send me pictures if it's insane out there.

The good news is I'm really itching to get out there and run. It's warm enough that I won't freeze my ass off so that's good. 

One of my guys has an ear infection so I'll be running by myself. Here's a picture of my view from running with them last Saturday. It's a little hard to tell, but that's my view of the jogging stroller. We were just getting home when I took the picture. They make great running companions. I like it when they start babbling. We'll have whole conversations while I run. And if I'm a bit winded and they can't understand me that well, it's OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment