Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes

My knee felt a little wonky during last night's run.

I had to run outside. I say this because we got hit with another round of snow late last night into today so I knew my outdoor run time was limited. Outside, outside, outside, everybody outside! (I'm sorry that I just quoted "Bubbleguppies" at you. Can you tell I have toddlers?)

About halfway through my run my right knee started speaking to me. It didn't hurt so much as feel...thick? Does that make sense? It just wasn't moving as smoothly as it usually does. Kinda felt like there was molasses in there instead of I don't know...knee fluid? Yay science!

It doesn't hurt today but that thick feeling is lingering. Today is a rest day from everything, including the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans' Lose the Love Handles Monthly Challenge. That ab stuff doesn't look like much when you look at the schedule but once you do it, woo wee my abs are gonna be rock solid! Of course, there's still that lovely layer of fat covering them...


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE BUBBLEGUPPIES!! Haha It's one of the shows that I actually enjoy when the girls have it on. I sing the outside and time for lunch songs all the time. :)

    We got hit with snow today too! I didn't think it was supposed to get us but it did. I'm so mad. Yesterday we had clear main roads and now it's terrible again.

    ReplyDelete