Thursday, February 27, 2014

Through the Wardrobe

I'm pretty sure I live in Narnia.

If you look closely, right there at that park around the block from my house, you'll see the White Witch frolicking with wolves and trolls.

That witch isn't letting winter go, that's for damn sure.

I don't know how many times I have to keep reminding myself that this is the first time I've trained during the winter so of course it will take some adjusting.

And just because I don't want you to think I am whining for nothing here are some links:

Detroit is Having It's Worst Winter in Years (Time Magazine, folks! If Time Magazine says it, it must be true!)

New index confirms it: This winter is miserable (USA Today agrees!)

It will be March in two days. We are currently in the midst of a cold snap expected to last until next week. Which means it'll be butt-ass cold in March. It's not supposed to be butt-ass cold in March!

THERE WAS A BLIZZARD OUTSIDE THIS MORNING! A FULL ON, WHITE OUT, CAN'T SEE THE DAMN ROAD BLIZZARD! AT THE END OF FEBRUARY!

(Tirade interrupted)





Ok, I feel better now.

The sun WILL come out. The snow WILL melt. I WILL feel warmth again.

Please?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I couldn't focus on your post after that picture of Ryan Gosling *swoon*

    And so freaking ready for this winter to hit the road. So freaking done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear lord you totally made me loose my train of thought. But yes, agreed, no more winter. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO what was it you were saying? I got distracted somewhere in between Hawkeye and Captain Mail!

    ReplyDelete