Because lists are awesome.
And I'm tired.
1. That scream you heard this morning? That was me looking at Weather.com and realizing we're supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow morning. This will jack up my morning run AND my morning commute. Win all around!
2. Did you know the snow was JUST starting to melt in my neighborhood? I could see people's lawns for the first time since New Year's Day.
3. This is the power of running with a limited amount of time:
|I had to take a picture of the screen with my phone. You're welcome.|
4. I made a wonderful and healthy dinner last night. Shepherd's Pie made with ground turkey instead of ground beef. My boys loved it. It was alright for me, but not that good, too meaty. And for some reason Mama needed carbs. So at 9PM I made a bowl spaghetti. Now that was glorious. Yes, it put me over on my calories needed for the day. But, I tracked it anyway and in the long run, it tasted good, I got my carb fix and I'm happy. It's nice to know I can do that, eat some spaghetti and not beat myself up over it.
5. I have watched Doctor Who off and on for over a year now.I started with the 9th Doctor and got into the appearance of the 10th Doctor then kinda stopped watching. There's a list on Buzzfeed ranking all the modern episodes so I'm settling in and watching them in that order, starting with the top ten. I just finished "Vincent and the Doctor" a few days ago and that one really struck a chord with me. Of course, I watched it at work on my lunch and tried not to cry too hard. Oh the feelings. My goodness, people who don't watch the show, please, for me, go out there and watch it. It's brilliant!