Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'm Singing in the Rain

By the time I got home from work it was almost fifty degrees outside. Once the boys had their dinner I packed them up and off we went for our run.

The combination of not running for two days plus eating like crap made that first half a mile feel just awful. I thought I was running super slow, felt like I was trudging through molasses. My first mile finished in 13:37 which is actually pretty normal for me. Man, it didn't feel that way.

The Map My Run app took a crap on me after 2.37 miles. It was still tracking the time but not the mileage. I don't know the rest of my splits, which sucked but what can you do?

The boys had a great time as did I. Running in warm weather is such a treat. It's so wonderful I'm not even going to complain about this:


I call this Lake Wet Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Lake Wet Shoes... that's great.

    I loved the warmer weather too! This week is supposed to be in the high 30's/low 40's. I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete