Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Still Crazy After All These Years

It took me forty-five minutes to walk 1.17 miles yesterday.

And that's what happens when you let the kids walk instead of just throwing them in the stroller.Hubs and I both figured they would enjoy the extra exercise and the fresh air (translation: we hoped to tire the boys out). It worked! They conked out right after we got home.

Actually, they were pretty tired just walking home so half of the 1.17 miles I walked I did while carrying twenty-five pounds of sleepy/crabby toddler. Is there a way to add that on My Fitness Pal? I think that certainly changed my calorie burn!

Before that, I walked 1.04 miles on my lunch. I started late because I started lunch late. I had to rush to get that walk in. Three laps around my work parking lot equals a little under a mile. It's a big parking lot. Today I plan on getting in two miles if I can. We'll see how that goes.

I'm still streaking along! (Still streaking after all these years...)

Hubs has been working super early this week, too early for me to even get up and run. I mean, I get up early to workout but not that damn early! I think I'll wake up a little earlier tomorrow and check out some fitness videos on Fitness Blender.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I've never done fitness blender but heard a lot about it. Do you usually use it and do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed the videos I've used so far. I'll update when I try some more.

      Delete
  2. I think it's awesome that you are getting your workouts in where you can! I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete