Friday, June 20, 2014

Oh, This Has Gotta Be the Good Life

This congestion is starting to really rub me the wrong way.

I don't normally suffer from sinus issues so a lot of the stuffed head and nose is all new to me. Hubs on the other hand, bless his snoring like an out of control freight train heart, has plenty of experience with sinus issues. Unfortunately,  Hubs has asthma so when it comes to what he can take he is pretty limited.

Really he can't take anything with the good stuff in it. That's right, he can't have an psuedophenadrinefiuaosfit265346$$%adjg or however you spell that stuff. The good news is he doesn't have to show three forms of ID proof of residencyy his passport DNA testing to buy decongestants. The bad news is the stuff without the GOOD stuff doesn't really work.

Thankfully my sister is out of town and I have been swinging by her place to water the cat and feed the plants. Having access to my sister's medicine cabinet makes my life that much easier. Sure, I could've stopped at the store but really I get sick with this kinda crap so rarely it's not worth it to buy it. Besides, my sister already has it and FREE is better than COSTS LOTS OF MONEY.

I am Mucinexed up and ready to face the world!

Does that mean I ran this morning?

No.

Does that mean I might run tonight?

Sure, we'll see.

Does that mean I may spend the evening watching episodes of Doctor Who instead of running?

Quite possibly.


4 comments:

  1. Yuck :( Sounds like you got hit harder by this than you let on! Rest up, any excuse to watch the Doctor is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're so sick. :( Take it easy and get better soon!

    I hear people talk about Dr. Who but I've never seen it...I probably should take a look... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to laugh at your illness but everything about this post made me LOL.

    psuedophenadrinefiuaosfit265346$$%adjg

    show three forms of ID proof of residencyy his passport DNA testing to buy decongestants

    and the fact that you stole mucinex from your sister.

    Hope you got some good quality time in with the Doctor! ;)

    ReplyDelete