Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Oh Way Up There, There Was a Bear

Hubs was working last night so when I woke up at 3AM to a weird sound I knew it was him. I listened for a minute because the strange sound was starting to bother me. Finally, I hauled myself out of bed and opened the bedroom door.

There was Hubs, sweeping the living room floor...at 3AM. Now listen, I can appreciate him cleaning, believe you me. But, cleaning at 3AM? No thank you.

I may have growled at him.

I growled because my alarm was set for 5:20AM. So in a little over two hours I was getting up to run and his EFFING SWEEPING MAKE IT STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD was not helping things at all.

Of course when my alarm did go off I woke up with a sore throat so there went my plans for running this morning.

Sore throats suck.

One of the Guys has been super fussy. He ran a fever on and off for a day or two last week. It could have been any number of things. But, if it was a sore throat, believe me, kid, I feel your pain and I'm sorry we didn't give you pain reliever.

I'm hoping it's just sleeping with the a/c going and not something worse. Because I handle being sick about as pleasantly as a bear handles getting woken up mid-hibernation. Don't poke the bear, people.

I'm hydrating, medicating and doing the No Sick Dance today. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

  1. I want a shirt now that says don't poke the bear. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Hope you feel better asap and the kiddo feels better asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally sickly too and I don't know why. It's annoying to be sick in the summer! UGH! Feel better! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, fingers crossed for you that it's not sickness!

    ReplyDelete