Friday, July 11, 2014

And Now I Can Feel the Excitement, This is the Moment I Was Born to Do

I am going to attempt to get lottery tickets for Book of Mormon this weekend. Hoping for Saturday night so keep your fingers and toes crossed. I have heard nothing but funny and hilarious things about it. FUN!

If I don't get them then I will spend Saturday night with Hubs hopefully on a date night a Mexican/Italian place. I know it sounds odd but a co-worker RAVES about it. How can I resist?

When the boys are in bed tonight I will head out for a run. If I don't get too carried away Saturday night I will get up at the asscrack of dawn super early on Sunday and go for a six miler. Wish me luck!

I'd also like to swim on Saturday and Sunday while the boys are napping. Hubs might be working tomorrow so I would have to do some finagling to get a baby-sitter. I'll figure something out.

And I was invited to a cast mate's birthday party. The party is tonight and I tried not to cry when I realized it was her 25th birthday. 25 years old. Seems so long ago...

That's my weekend plan, folks. Do you have any shenanigans planned?

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun weekend! Hope you can score tix for Book Of Mormon. I've heard good things as well.

    Birthday weekend here! Turning the big 4-0. Should be fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday, Des!! I rode a Ferris wheel for the first time on my 40th. My husband turns 40 this year - I am thinking Go Kart party :) Have fun!!!

      Delete
    2. Happy happy birthday to you!

      Delete
  2. We have a Mexican/Italian place nearby too. I am on the fence about it - inconsistent service and I wouldn't say spectacular food - except the Chipotle wings are great!

    Our niece is spending the night and all day Saturday with us. We joke that she is like a cruise director - so I know we will stay busy. Pretty sure my husband will try to get me back in the weight room with him Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. Have fun with the cruise director.

      You can do it with the weight room, I know it! show those weights you're the boss!

      Delete
  3. Happy Friday - sounds like you'll have a good time no matter what you do.. Mexican/Italian does sound like an odd combination.... We are spending Saturday at boyfriends company picnic in Seattle (I hope to get out and run before we leave)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Company picnics are fun! My workplace is having theirs in August. Hope you had fun!

      Delete
  4. You will not regret seeing Book of Mormon. It is so freaking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've got a packed weekend! I've got a graduation party to go to (Hub's cousin just graduated from High school, talk about young right?!) A long run Saturday morning (11 miles!! EEEEEK!) and we're going to try to hit a local arts festival on Sunday. Other than that....sleep? maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha sleep is for the weak, right? Not really. Hope you had fun!

      Delete
  6. I totally get the mashup restaurants. I grew up in Toledo and we have a Mexican/German place called Fritz and Alfredo's. It sounds horrible but is SOOOOO good.
    ps. Book of Mormon is completely worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toledo is not that far from me. I could travel for Mexican/German.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete