Wednesday, July 30, 2014

'Cause We are the Champions, My Friend

My little A. came through his surgery like a champ. In fact, I am positive it was much, much harder for Hubs and I.

Obviously, I haven't been running or working out these past few days. Rehearsals have been a mess. A huge storm rolled through the area on Sunday and left almost 100,000 people without power INCLUDING the Community Center where we are performing. We are theatre people and therefore dramatic people. You can only imagine how well that has gone over.

It's alright, it's keeping me on my toes. And in a few days things will be settled down and it'll be back to normal for me.

I can't wait!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad that he is doing well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! so happy things are great...the running will always be there to pick up after boys get healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! i'm sure this will make a world of difference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So so so so glad that he came through like a champ and is doing well! Back on track in no time flat!

    ReplyDelete