Monday, July 21, 2014

Honestly I Want to See You Be Brave

Oh the weekend was so good. We had fun. We played. There were splash pads and swings at the park and fun fun fun. We were like Tiggers up in here!

And then things went to hell in a hand basket.

It's personal, which sounds dumb, because why I am bringing it up on my blog if I don't want to talk about it, and not really my story to share. It involves me but it's not mine. Does that make sense?

I will think of our fun weekend instead.

And also this:

And in other non-shitty news, I signed up for my monthly 5K. I seem to be waiting until the end of the month lately, huh? Well, it's this Saturday. I will run, head to the local community center to shower and then go to my play rehearsal. We have THREE rehearsals left before tech week. My how times flies!

3 comments:

  1. Hope the situation improves :) You are a busy lady - enjoy your run and rehearsals. Can't wait to hear your reports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGS)) Hope it all works out. Oooh getting close to showtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well. Sending positive vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete