Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'll Be Back in the High Life Again

I screwed up a 102 day streak on My Fitness Pal by not logging in yesterday. While it isn't that big of a deal you can clearly tell that my mindset has not been in the right place. Forgetting to log my food yesterday, I didn't make horrible choices just not excellent choices, sucks.

It's alright. I logged today. I didn't fall of the wagon. I'm not on a wagon, this is just my life. And sometimes in life things get messed up and you forget to track your food. Ah well.

In other news, insurance snafu is all straightened out and A. is set for his tube surgery next Tuesday.

And in other, other news, one of my high school friends will be in town this weekend and is going to run the 5K race with me. It's been awhile since I've had running company so that will be nice!

And in other, other, other news...OK now I'm just messing with you.

Thanks for all the virtual hugs and well wishes. It means so much to me knowing you've got my back!

Running and weights tonight. It's in the 70's again here in Michigan. I have friends who are complaining because they want the heat and the sunshine. Clearly, they are not runners. 70, cloudy and breezy with low humidity in July?!?! I'll take it!

4 comments:

  1. Um, can you send some of that weather this way? And yay for thing slooking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'oh! Bummer about the MFP streak. Been there, done that though. Ahhh that weather sounds HEAVENLY! Enjoy your run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love our weather this summer (except today). It has been great for our exercise. So glad you got that insurance mess worked out...hope the surgery is a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I am a schizophrenic when the weather is like this in July. The runner in me loves the coolness. The pool-owner laments that it's July and I'm not in my pool! ;)

    Good luck at your 5k!!

    ReplyDelete