Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday You Can Fall Apart. Tuesday, Wednesday Break My Heart

Wow, last week was intense. So intense it feels like it took a month to get through. But, get through it I did!

I did my start of the month weigh-in and I am happy that I am down 1.5 pounds from the last time I weighed in. Still not at my lowest or where I want to be but it's good to know I have managed to lose weight without my regular exercise. Apparently running around pretending to be a gorilla burns more calories than one would think.

The show went really, really well. There were occasional hiccups but I had fun and that's what matters. I went out with the cast on Saturday and Sunday and stayed out far too late on Saturday. It really has been a treat getting to know these people. It is hard to make friends as an adult, which I'm sure you all know, so making new friendships has been a blast.

I have no rehearsal tonight. After the Guys are in bed I have plans to go for a run, first one in a while. I'll take things somewhat easy, do some walk/running and get as much mileage as I can under my belt before my half in less than two weeks. The half has a cut off time of three and a half hours so I think I can make it in under that time, barring any unforeseen circumstances like EXTREME heat.

Now off to kick this week's ass.

How was your weekend?

1 comment: