Wednesday, August 27, 2014

So I Put My Hands Up They're Playing My Song

Honestly, is there any kind of crap mood that can't be cured by watching Pitch Perfect? I don't think so. It's on HBO right now so if I'm scrolling through the channels and have nothing to watch and maybe if I'm in an exceptionally bad mood I'll watch it. And it will make me feel better.

Or at least not as crappy.

You know what's fun? Taking your son to the doctor because of a rash on his face and being told by said doctor that while they know what it IS NOT they don't actually know what it is.

That's fun.

And by fun I mean really crappy.

I have my hands full of one ROUS (Rash Of Unknown Source) (or Rodents Of Unusual Size) child (thanks to my friend Rachel for that Princess Bride nod) and one super crabby kid because he senses a disturbance in the force and therefore must balance it out by being in a crabtastic mood.

It is quite lovely.

It didn't help that we were stuck indoors yesterday evening because of more rain. Thankfully our basement did not flood. Unfortunately, a bunch of local freeways flooded. Detroit, you are embarrassing yourself!

What this all boils down to is I haven't run since Saturday. And that makes for a cranky Mama. It's just a barrel o' fun in these parts.

And that's my whining for the day. Thanks for listening. We're here 'til Thursday. Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitstaff.

3 comments:

  1. Boo. Hopefully the little one starts feeling better soon and the rash goes away.

    Also, love the princess bride nod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor baby but excellent use of R.O.U.S. and a few other nerdy zingers in this post. Hope the young padawan feels better asap (and you can get a run in soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy and poor you! I hope you are able to get in a run soon and that the R.O.U.S. goes away like now!

    ReplyDelete