Friday, August 8, 2014

We're Not Broken Just Bent

I am not a dancer. I never have been. I enjoy moving to music but I am not about to be on stage rocking my dance skills.

Luckily my role in this show does not involve dancing so I am golden.

I do, however, do a lot of scrambling across the stage. And in a particularly emotional knee I leap and land on my knees. It's not that big of a leap, it's not really graceful but I do it.

And after last night's dress rehearsal I noticed something.
Oh hey, giant bruise on my knee! That's after one night. I have two more shows to go. Let's see how big that bad boy gets on Sunday!

I'll be pretending to be a gorilla for one more weekend. And then life should settle comfortably back to normal. Then I can work on my time goal for the half marathon in September.

Plans, people. I got plans!

Happy Friday!

3 comments: