Friday, September 12, 2014

But I'm Taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River Line

I am going on a mom vacation next week!

I'm super excited to go and visit my best friend and also super sad to leave my boys for four days. I leave late enough that I should see them before I leave and should hopefully get home early enough to put them to bed the day I get back. Mom planning! It's tough to be torn in two directions. Right now I am focusing on how much fun I am going to have with my best friend.

L. is a pastry chef at a resort in upstate New York. Her husband, M, is also a chef. We've already discussed meals. Staying with two chefs for four days means I'm going to have to make sure I get in time to workout. Thankfully I am flying Southwest so my checked baggage is free. I will load up on workout clothes.

Hubs has hockey tonight and a golf outing tomorrow so I'll have to squeeze my packing and getting ready in between naps and bedtime. I can do it. I have juggled lots of things like that before.

I am super excited. And sad. And excited. Let's just be excited!

Have an excellent weekend! I will blog all about my trip when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. I am drooling just thinking about what you will eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow hope you have an amazing time! Have fun and enjoy yourself too!

    ReplyDelete