Friday, September 26, 2014

Makes Me That Much Stronger, Makes Me Work a Little BIt Harder

I just had to share this since it's all official-like now:
Yep, that's me hitting my twelve mile mark on a Thursday. I might even break fifteen miles!

I also did my weight workout while watching the tail end of "The Biggest Loser". I realized why the show really bugs me. These people are weighed in weekly and some of them were putting in numbers like four or five pounds lost and were upset with it and told by their coaches they needed to do better. I get it, it's extreme weight loss and technically a game show, but this is absurd. How are these people going to be expected to gain anything from this? 

This weekend I am going to a bachelorette party. Last time I made the rounds to these kind of parties I was pregnant and had an excuse not to drink. This one will start out a little more low key so I should be able to duck out (thank god for having to relieve the baby-sitter) before the real shenanigans start.

And Sunday is football Sunday which I just love. Plenty of time to hang out with my guys. Go Lions!

Anything fun planned this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Saturday I am going hiking with my husband. Sunday I am going with a girlfriend for a shopping/photo outing in some quaint town I've never visited before. Should be interesting weekend :) Hope you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny...bachelorette parties are totally different when you're older. ;)

    Congrats on the miles! Go Lions!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on biggest loser. I get so annoyed when they are in tears over 4 or 5 pounds in a week. I get that it is extreme weight loss, but still. And they wonder why so many of them gain all the weight back....

    ReplyDelete