Friday, October 3, 2014

Am I Wrong For Saying That I Choose Another Way

I joined a Diet Bet this morning. I still have to record my official weight. I had a bad experience with a Diet Bet before so we'll see how I do with this one. Last time I kinda lazed around then had to pretty much starve myself the last few days, plus workout like a fiend, in order to win. And I hated doing that.

Not this time. That's my promise to myself. Not this time. This time I am going to win my Diet Bet by kicking ass all month long.

This weekend I will check my October race off the list. It's a 10K and I haven't been running that much. This racing company is also notorious for hills (see my half marathon from hell). But, it's also with my running buddy, S, so it should be a good time. Hopefully the weather holds out. So far it's supposed to be in the fifties and cloudy which is PERFECT!

Yesterday I managed to get in another run.
Certainly not my fastest times, but I'm so pumped that I am finding the time and the drive to get out and run. Yes, I have been walking everyday but I have missed running so it's nice to be back at it. Special thanks to all the people in my two October challenges for inspiring me to get my ass moving. You're all rock stars.

Have an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

  1. We'll keep you accountable all month. No starving! Just healthy eating all month :) You got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? NO STARVING! Just healthy eating and living!

      Delete
  2. What OCP said! I have a hand and I'm not afraid to slap you with it (virtually). I've already threatened Anna this morning! muwahahahha

    Eat healthy and move your butt, girlfriend! No starving. Nobody got time for starvation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do it! Thanks for the motivation.

      Delete