Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I Told the Witch Doctor You Didn't Love Me True

When I thought about going back to bed this morning instead of running I realized a few things:

First, I had to get up early-ish anyway because I needed to shower.

Second, if I had to get up early-ish I wasn't really getting that much more sleep by going back to bed.

Third, a run would feel really, really good.

And then I went for a run.

It was warm out, still is, in the sixties so I wasn't able to wear the new leggings I bought yesterday. I was looking forward to trying them out. I haven't really bought new workout gear in awhile. I tend to wear the t-shirts I get from races and capris that are getting a bit rough around the edges.

Anyone use Fabletics? I thought about it, but I am super nervous about buying stuff online without trying it on first. Thoughts?

My plan for the week is to run everyday this week and use Sunday as a rest day. I need eight more miles this month to make this the highest mileage month I have had ALL YEAR. That's what belonging to a challenge group does for me. Pumps me up and motivates me like crazy pants!

6 comments:

  1. That is quite a conversation you had with yourself this morning. Glad you decided to run. I told my husband as I was dragging him out of bed this morning that he would thank me in an hour...he did :) I have been thinking about workout gear too - I have some getting worn out capris and tshirts too. I need a cold weather plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need new workout gear! Des recommend walmart. Let's do it, Anna! My ratty capris are doing me no good.

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! And another way you can justify it is that you needed a shower anyway, may as well get out there and get a little sweaty. :)

    Ooo eeee oooh ahh ahhh ting tang walla walla bing bang

    I swear I'm addicted to workout clothes. I buy more of that than I do normal clothes. I picked up a new lightweight jacket this past weekend and wore it on Saturday. (Pic is on my blog today). Super comfy and from walmart. I actually prefer walmart's danskin brand for sweat wicking stuff than targets, plus it's cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check them out. I don't have a walmart near by so I'll make a plan to do that.

      Delete
  3. You can totally get those last miles! Woot!

    And I haven't tried Fabletics, but everyone speaks very highly of it. I'm hoping that I can maybe try it after the first of the year when money is less tight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want a few pairs of super fun running tights that I can wear for races, you know?

      Delete