I'm not doing monthly goals anymore. I really love my Monday Mini-Goals so I am sticking with them as it seems to be working for me for now.
I'll still post a monthly recap so I can see what all those love mini goals added up to.
Here is how September looked for me:
As for October, even though I am not doing monthly goals I am still doing two different challenges so here are my goals for those challenges.
For Jess' Rocktober:
1. Walk for at least thirty minutes five days a week.
2. Lose six pounds.
3. Find my love of running again.
And for this one:
2. Win my Diet Bet (Haven't joined yet but will by Friday)
3. Strength training three days a week.
4. Start back with morning workouts
All reasonable goals. My mini-goals are also part of this so I am taking slices out of the whole pie and working on them week by week. I can do this!