I need a nap.
Before I go curl up under my desk for a little snooze I am going to set my goals for the Get Your Gobbler in Gear challenge group. This is basically the same group of ladies from Stay Away From Tricks and Treats. YAY!
1. Get below 200 pounds.
2. Complete plank and push-up challenge.
3. No bakery treats until Thanksgiving (no pumpkin pie, donuts, cake, etc).
Doable goals, right? And if you want to join the group you can contact Desiree or Tiina.
Speaking of that, let's break it down to some mini goals. But first, last week's goals:
Monday Mini Goals week of 10/27/14
2. Walk/run at least 20 miles. So close, 15.6 miles. We had some rainy weather towards the end of the week so it was hard for me to get my walking in at work.
3. Do three STRENGTH WORKOUTS, DAMNIT MEG! Ha. Ha. Ha. Oh man, I don't know why I have such a hard time getting strength workouts in?I know what a difference they make. Focus, Meg, focus!
Monday Mini Goals week of 11/3/14
1. Walk/run twenty miles.
2. Complete one week of plank and push-up challenge.
3. Two strength workouts. I can do it.
Also, a little pat on my back. On Friday, with the bit of walking I did with the boys while I took them trick or treating I ended up with 90.52 miles for the month of October. I am super proud of this, my highest mileage month this year! I am nowhere near my goal of 1000 miles this year and won't make it, but I am glad I had a kick-ass month.
OK, busy weekend is over. This week I've got some good runs planned, some dance classes to take, and some pie to avoid. Wish me luck!