Thursday, November 13, 2014

Did I Ever Tell You You're My Hero?

I don't know if it's the time change, the weather change, the alignment of the planets or just plain old my own fault, but this week has been a beast. I haven't run since Saturday. Today is Thursday. That is not pretty.

I HAVE walked on my lunch. And I've been doing the plank and push-up challenge...

NSV interruption, I totally rocked a 90 second plank yesterday. NINETY SECONDS!

...but my running and my eating have been out of hand. Not insane, I'm not pounding Big Macs and potato chips. But, I've been snacking more. I had fast food once this week. I've been eating meals at weird times. Not so healthy snacks, etc. And yep, no runs.

But I have the best support system in the world with the Get Your Gobbler in Gear group (Formerly, Stay Away From Tricks and Treats) so I know I can get through this crap week and get back in gear. I can do it.

All is not lost. This is just a slight detour. I'll find my way back.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in awe that you are able to knock that 90 seconds out! That's amazeballs! Bad weeks happen, but as long as they don't turn into bad months, years.. you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even in running and training, everyone needs a step back week. It helps you to recover and get your head on straight. That means that next week will be rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 90 second plank is pretty damn awesome!

    ReplyDelete