Tuesday, November 4, 2014

This Land is Your Land, This Land is My Land, From California to the New York Island

Vote. Go vote. Did you vote yet? I'll wait right here while you head out to the polls? Because you should vote. I don't even care if you vote for someone I absolutely detest, just got and vote already.

Did you do it yet?

That's my public service announcement for the day.

I was running by the elementary school in my neighborhood this morning and saw people moving around the gym at 5:45AM. People were setting up the polling location because VOTING IS AWESOME!

I ran this morning. No walking on my lunch since I have to head out and get a humidifier. One of my Guys is all sorts of congested and the other one is working his way towards that. Poor Guys. At least they are in OK moods about it.

And I managed to avoid the leftover pumpkin shaped sugar cookies that are hanging around our house. If only Hubs would hurry up and eat them!

1 comment: