Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Words.

One of my favorite websites in the world is Go Fug Yourself. It's the closest thing to celebrity gossip that I read. I love the voice of the two women who write for it, love the pictures, love the wit, and especially love drooling over and/or laughing at celebrity fashion. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

When there is a particularly perplexing outfit one of the writers will use "words" as a placeholder when she is thinking about what to write. Because sometimes there are so many thoughts going through her head that she can't really put it into writing. Words. Words. Words.

That's how I feel right now.

I have a sick kiddo at home which is never fun. I feel a bit stressed out about the show I am rehearsing for. The holidays are rolling in. I am fighting being sick. I'm tired. I'm mad. I'm feeling whiney.

I just want to eat every comfort food ever made.

And I haven't been running because it is so damn cold out and my body is just not prepared for it. I trained all last winter and it was awesome, but I gradually got used to the cold. This stuff just came on suddenly, 50 degrees one day, -9 the next. Ugh. No.

Words.

4 comments:

  1. I love Go Fug yourself! My favorite "articles" are when the put Carrie Underwood on trial. Hilarity!

    Check out The Bloggess, if you haven't already. This is one of my favorites.
    http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy crap I just read that and was crying laughing. Thanks for that! I read her book and had a bunch of times were I was snorting with laughter. She is awesome!

      And glad you appreciate Go Fug Yourself!

      Delete
  2. We are soul sisters, because I love the Fug girls. Their love for Tilda Swinton makes me happy. If you don't mind profanity, Dlisted is pretty amazing. There are times that site makes me laugh to the point of tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there!!! Yes, the onslaught of "winter without warning" totally sucks, but we'll get a reprieve soon. I just know it!!

    Hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete