Tuesday, December 23, 2014

And All the Stockings are Hung By the Fireside Waiting for Santa to Arrive

Oh man, it has been a week. The show was fantastic, I had so much fun. Last week I was a stress ball but now that the show is over I can say it was all worth it.


Yesterday was the first day in a week that I logged over 10,000 steps. I took the Guys to the zoo and then played Laser Tag with some friends (I tried to name myself Robin Scherbatsky but the laser packs came pre-programmed). Between the two I ended up with 14,000 steps!

I am barely ready for Christmas but trying not to freak out over it. My game plan is running tomorrow and Christmas day so I can get a nice calorie burn in before two days full of yummy food.

I am off work all this week, what a lovely treat. So I will spend time with my Guys and Hubs.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful show!! I must have missed you saying what show it actually was...?

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Meg! Sounds like a great plan and wishing you a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas a couple days late! I'm glad your show went well!

    ReplyDelete