Thursday, February 19, 2015

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

The heat is out in my office at work so I am bundled up and hoping the space heater actually does something. I dread answering the phone because the receiver is cold.

With the wind chill it was -14 this morning.

I just want to run outside. Is that too much to ask, Mother Nature? Huh?

Can you tell I am in a crabby mood? I am crabby.

I feel like the whole "if you don't have something ncie to say, don't say anything at all" thing applies to me here. Yet I am sharing with you. You're welcome.

Thankfully this is not Narnia and it will be spring soon.

Right?

4 comments:

  1. But if it is Narnia maybe you will bump into Mr. Tumnus. That will make all of the wintery cold worth it, imo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced that spring is never coming. Ever. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a whole different world where I live, all sunshine and 70 degree days last week. Spring came a bit early. My flowers even started blooming out of excitement and then died when the fog/cold started rolling in again this week. I hope the sun comes out where you live soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is always the part of winter I find the toughest. For some reason I think winter should be relaxing come February. So ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete