Thursday, March 26, 2015

Deliver the Letter, the Sooner the Better

Dearest, darlingest, husband of mine,

  When I ask you what time you are leaving in the morning for work I am asking you not because I really care that you are missing traffic/getting an early start/driving really far for a job. Let's face it, if it's early enough I will stay asleep until you kiss me goodbye and only be vaguely away your are gone. Love that feeling. No offense.
  I am asking you because I plan on running in the morning and need to know if I can make that happen. When you tell me you plan on leaving at 6:15AM then I know I'm not running because mama does not get up that early. I adjust my schedule accordingly. It sucks for me, because I am a creature of habit. Plus, it's supposed to rain this evening so that run is gonna suck.
 Then when you don't end up leaving the house until 6:45AM....well, flames on the side of my face because DUDE a half hour later means I would have had PLENTY of time to get a run in. Do not mess with my run schedule, man! I will jack you up!


 Much Love,
The Crazy Runner You Married

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I completely agree with your whole post. A five min give or take is all I give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! I hope he reads your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how oblivious they can be at times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love the Clue movie reference too. But yes, sometimes that makes a world of difference and hubbies should be more with the paying attention as to how it affects you....

    ReplyDelete