Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's Just One of Them Days, Don't Take It Personal

After a month of near spot on eating No Sugar Added food and staying within my calorie limits, of working out somewhat consistently (minus a week of ice and sickness) I lost....

...two effing pounds.

I know what I would say to someone else if I was reading this. I know what you are going to say to me. And I appreciate the kind words, I really do.

Except, I kinda don't want to hear them right now.

I am mad. Mad at my stupid body, mad at sugar, mad at everything. I am pissed off. I am mad at genetics and baby weight and the spare tire around my stomach that will probably never go away because I was pregnant with twins and my stomach stretched out A LOT.

I tend to be a somewhat optimistic person. But, right now I feel like I am never going to weigh less than two hundred pounds. I feel like I have been trying to lose weight for ages and nothing helps.

In trying to be positive I am going to change up my routine and add some weight lifting three times a week. I have the stupid bench in my basement and a TV down there so I can do it.

Now excuse me while I go beat the crap out of something.

4 comments:

  1. I would be mad too! In fact, I am mad for you. And we we will be right here for you when you are ready to have your knuckles bandaged :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy do I understand. So effing frustrating how effortless the scale seems to go for others sometimes, those who eat more and workout less too! Just hang in there. If you need a punching bag, punch Weeza (or whomever it was from Steel Magnolias..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you. I have MAD days all the time!! Go run it out and I hope that scale budges soon.. for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better today, but I totally relate to the feeling pissed. Here's the the scale starting to behave!!

    ReplyDelete