Thursday, April 23, 2015

I Got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

There was snow on my car this morning. Just a light dusting, but snow nonetheless.

It's my fault. I spent part of the weekend going through the Guys' clothing and getting some spring stuff out. I should have known it was too soon for that.
It's supposed to be a high of 48 today. My plan to run with the Guys is completely kaput. I can't take them out in that, and I would have a hard time running with the jogging stroller in that. Hopefully, I can squeeze in a run while they have dinner. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd love that scratch of snow. It's really warm here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you can get that run in! Feel free to send some of that cold stuff down here. We are already up to like 98º humidity and could be hitting a high of 90º this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNOW!?!?! It's freaking the end of April!

    ReplyDelete