Five Happy Things
1. I am running the Wins for Warriors 9K on Monday. I needed to fund raise a minimum of $100.00 in order to participate and was able to do so thanks to the generosity of friends. THANK YOU FOR DONATING! The weather is supposed to be great, my running friend will be joining me so I won't be running alone, and it's a race that benefits an awesome cause.
2. My in-laws are taking the boys for a slumber party on Sunday. They're picking them up around 11:00AM. Hubs is going to golfing so once they leave with them I will have the whole house to myself in the middle of the day. Holy crap! You know what I'm going to do? Clean the shit out of that place!
3. Somewhat related to the first two, Hubs is going to come to the 9K with me on Monday. The finish is at home plate at Comerica Park (home of the Detroit Tigers) so he gets to hang out in the park and watch me. Afterwards we are going to brunch and mama's getting a Bloody Mary. That counts as a vegetable, right?
4. We are having my sister and her family, and one other couple over for a BBQ Saturday evening. Weather is supposed to be perfect and I get to snuggle on my lovely niece.
5. I have my oral surgery on Tuesday. While that isn't a happy thing, I also get a bonus day off. Sure, most of the day will be spent at the dentist's office, but gotta look on the bright side, ride? Anyway, even if it completely sucks at least the damn thing will be taken care of and I can stop worrying about it!
Have a happy Memorial Day weekend!