Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wake Me Up Inside, Save Me

After four visits to the dentist in less than five days I am officially recovered. Well, as recovered as one can be when one still has major dental surgery scheduled in two weeks. So, I am mostly recovered. I pointed out to Hubs that my dimple has finally showed back up (it disappeared in all the swelling) and then he said, "Enjoy it while it's here. It's probably going to leave again in two weeks."

Damnit.


Inspired by my awesome Lovely Ladies Losing It group I woke up early this morning and went for a run.  It has been a long ass time since I've done that. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was out there running.

I also didn't realize how light it is in the mornings now. Fun!

I felt great, even took the route with more hills.
The view was so pretty, I looped around and ran up the hill a second time so I could get a picture of it for you guys. What I do for my blog readers!

And the post run picture:
I like that I have photographic proof I only use one earbud when running. Safety girl, that's me.

5 comments:

  1. Gad you're feeling better. I can't believe you ran through all that. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use only the one ear bud, too! Safety first! And glad that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are feeling better! I still worry about ya with even one earbud in, so be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! So glad you're finally feeling better! Great job on the morning run...I, too, have enjoyed how much lighter the early mornings are!

    I don't run with any earbuds at all now. But then again, I run in the country and no one cares because they aren't close enough to hear it, lol! I really do love not having the cord in my way, though. :)

    ReplyDelete