Friday, September 25, 2015

'Cause Saturday Night's the Night I Like

Last night I had my last R & R (Rest and Recovery) run. Without even planning it my training for November's half marathon just happened to work out that I was running two R&R's this week instead of any tempo or interval runs. My tired legs were super happy. Well, they were tired on Tuesday. By last night's run they were feeling great!

It was a slower paced run for me so I took my time and just focused on my neighborhood. I came across this little guy:
I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George!
We have a lot of rabbits in our area which adorable to look at but a pain in the ass when one wants to plant a garden.

Once I get my strength training done tonight I will have hit my goal of three runs and three strength workouts this week. Woo-hoo! Keeping the Jedi Streak going strong!

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh...i want to hug and squeeze George too :) Love that you are feeling good and getting a chance to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George"

    Bwahaha, you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete