Friday, October 30, 2015

Whatever Happened to My Transylvania Twist?

Just like that October is over. What the hell?

We are spending the weekend doing a variety of fun Halloween activities. Hopefully my dinosaurs have a good time. We've done a couple of trick or treating activities already and they seemed to enjoy them. Here's hoping the weather isn't completely crappy. Apparently, light rain and chilly is the prediction for now. Boo to that.

At some point on Saturday I plan on getting my six mile run in. I could save it for Sunday, but that's no fun. Might as well run on a day when a mini Snickers or two might find their way into my hands.

Plus, there's the whole Daylight Savings Time ending on Sunday morning. You know what that means? That means my kids won't be sleeping in! I love all the people without kids or with older kids who say "YAY FALL BACK SLEEP IN TIME!" and I think "YAY FALL BACK...wait...". No rest for the wicked, I suppose. We can only hope a busy Halloween will exhaust them.

To keep with the Halloween spirit, here's a picture from last weekend. Hubs and I went as Bob and Linda Belcher from Bob's Burgers. Because we are huge nerds awesome.

Hope you have a wonderful Halloween full of tricks and treats!

4 comments:

  1. OH gosh since I'm an empty nester I totally forget about you guys with little ones. I'm totally like "Yay I have an extra hour!" womp womp. Sorry!!!!
    You guys look adorable in your costumes! I can't wait to see pics of your little dinos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little dinos sleep in a bit for you. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiddos definitely take the fun out of Daylight Savings Time. Instead of "an extra hour of sleep" it becomes "oh God what will this look like today." Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine still woke up extra early this morning... I'm sure they'll adjust just in time for the time to change again in March :P

    ReplyDelete