Friday, December 11, 2015

That's When Those Blue Memories Start Calling

Tomorrow I will run my last race, OK possible last race I am looking at running the same New Year's Eve race I ran last year, of 2015. And my sons will run their second fun run, a 1/4 mile Kid's Dash. Here is hoping they have as much fun with this one that they did at the last one.

Of course, right now, weather predictions are AM drizzle. Blergh. Eh, the boys have run in worse with me. It's supposed to be almost 60, so we can handle a little drizzle.

After that run I will have run four times this week which is a non-training record for me. Meaning I am not in training for anything and ran that much. In case that doesn't make sense to anyone. My brain is weird. I want to end 2015 on a high note so I am really busting butt this month. Hopefully that will bleed into 2016. I've been challenging myself to run 1000 miles in a year pretty much since I started running and you guys 2016 as God as my witness IS GOING TO BE MY YEAR!


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun tomorrow! I hope the drizzle holds off for you guys! You are kicking butt lady with those runs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little running buddies - have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great race tomorrow, and let's plan to run together in 2016. I am enthused to help you get to 1000 miles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a race tomorrow too. No rain for us, and warm weather, which makes me very happy!! I totally believe 2016 will be your year for 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great goal for 2016! I have totally fallen off the running wagon in the last month. Good for you for staying strong!

    ReplyDelete