Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I'm a Loser. Baby

I'm just going to do a bullet point list for all of my random ramblings today.

*I weighed in this morning and am 4.4 pounds down from last week. Last week's weigh-in was rough, I had a rough couple of weeks leading up to it so I knew it would be bad. Thankfully, the scale is now heading in the right direction.

*I really didn't want to run last night. I stayed up too late Monday night reading. Side note: I am seriously into this Regency romance author Sarah MacLean, her books are a delight. It's a tough time period to write, the women, obviously, didn't have a lot of choices back in the day. But, she does an excellent job, they are quick reads, and she writes a series including the same characters but giving each of them their starring role. What I am saying is you should check her out. Wow, that was a big side note. Anyway, I really didn't want to run last night but I had a slightly heavier than normal calorie day knowing I would be running and couldn't justify NOT running. It's absolutely gorgeous here right now, yesterday it was seventy degrees! I started running playing the Runner Mental Game of OK I will only do two miles. OK, now I will do three miles. I ended up with 3.20 miles. Not my fastest, but better than 0.0 miles.
No hat, no scarf, no jacket. Yay spring!
*My mother-in-law commented on how she noticed I've been losing weight lately. I didn't want to call her a liar, and instead said thank you, because hey, almost five pounds in a week could be noticeable to someone other than me.

*I am obsessed with Dole chopped salads. Forgive the picture, it's a little blurry, but I made this taco salad on Monday.
I like the chopped salad because it's mostly cabbage with some kale and shredded carrots and the cabbage just feels more solid, you know? I added ground turkey with taco seasonings, a tiny bit of cheese, and salsa instead of salad dressing. It was great!

*I have been focusing on my water like crazy pants.
It's bigger on the inside.
*Finally, I hit a rough patch a few weeks ago. Took me some time to come out of it it. I have to tell you, the women in my LL group are just the best. I got Facebook messages checking on me and posts wondering where I was. It was very sweet and just what I needed to drag myself out of my funk. So, thanks ladies. I am super lucky to have friends like you!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on an awesome week and getting out there last night. Cleveland is enjoying the warm weather too! YAY for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the weight loss and your MIL isn't a liar, I have noticed a definite difference in your pictures through my Instagram stalking. You look marvelous, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week and I LOVE that Tardis cup! :D

    Just seeing recent pics of you lately I can totally tell also! You're MIL is correct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Tardis cup! Glad things are moving in the right direction. :)

    ReplyDelete