Friday, March 4, 2016

You're On Your Own. Awesome. Wow.

I feel like I have been on a non-stop roller coaster full of peanut butter M&M's and more than the occasional bagel. That has to stop.

The weather and life have prevented me from running this week  and I hate that because I really count on my running to help with my calorie burn. The only real active thing other than some laps around my office yesterday was twenty-five minutes on the stair stepper on Wednesday. And even then I had to have serious come to Jesus talk with myself (I get all animated and shit, too you would love it) just to get on the damn thing.

Blergh.

Enough is enough. I started today off right, I had oatmeal with an 1/8 cup of dried cranberries and two packets of Truvia. Delicious and enough to last me through to my awesome salad for lunch. I got this.
That is oatmeal in a stryofoam cup. Because I keep it classy and hurt the environment
It's also supposed to be nice enough out this evening, and Hubs doesn't skate until 11PM, that I will get a run in after the Guys eat their dinner. Wins all around!

Enjoy your weekend again. I am going to see Robocop: The Muscal for a second time because I have another friend who wants to see it and my friend is in it and I LOVED it the first time I saw it last week. I also plan on run, run, running my tush off!

4 comments:

  1. I was super craving oatmeal this morning, but we're all out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oatmeal! So so good! Good luck with those runs! Robocop: The Musical sounds awesome! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you Crack. Me. Up!!! I want to hear your animated come to Jesus talk, lolol!!

    I just said to myself when I finished my run this morning that today marked the THIRD run in a row where I got home and then had to SHOVEL SNOW. (And I've been shoveling my neighbor's driveway, too, because he's been sick.*) This has got to stop! Someone needs to tell Mother Nature it is MARCH, for God's sakes!!

    Now that you've heard my whining, put DOWN the PB M&Ms and get out there and run!!

    Xoxo...you can do it!!!

    *Note: I actually work harder on his than mine, because he actually has pride of homeownership and crap, whereas I do not. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to see video of the come to Jesus self talk :) I hope your plan for a run last night worked out!

    ReplyDelete