Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Humidty's Risin', Barometer's Getting Low

I have reached the point of half marathon training I like to call, Obsess Over the Weather.


So far so good. Race is on the 30th and the weather looks great! I like a partly cloudy day for running. Just straight old sunny looks really pretty but gets pretty warm. The race starts at 9:30 which seems odd to me, it's a late start for a half marathon. I ran last Saturday at 10:00 am and by the very end started to get warm so the timing of it should be about the same. It was also SUNNY.

Fingers crossed things stay the way they are predicting!

Next step in training: Figure Out What the Eff to Wear!

1 comment:

  1. That looks better than the forcast for my race on Saturday! We have a 90% chance of rain!! At least it'll be warm that's all I care about. Have a great race, Meg!

    ReplyDelete