Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Are You Happy? Are You Satisfied?

Last night I did my first of three workouts this week. I ran three miles then headed to my gym (ie the basement) to work on some weights. I ended up beating myself up lifting for about forty-five minutes while I watched Inside Amy Schumer and Spring Baking Championship. A bit of a dichotomy there, right?

My run, the first one post half marathon, was GREAT! I am running a 5K on Saturday with the Guys so it was nice to know I could do a shake out run and feel this good.
The first mile went so well that I pushed myself extra hard for the second and third miles. During my first mile I just enjoyed the scenery. I pass this all the time, but usually have my timer going for my intervals and can't stop for a picture. (The stupid timer stops working if I take a picture, totally dumb) But, this time I didn't so I stopped.
The Guys think it's the doorway for a squirrel's house while I think it's for a fairy. We have fun debating it whenever we pass this tree.

Tonight Hubs has hockey so I will be running my three miles on the treadmill and participating in a May the Fourth Be With You Challenge. Can't beat that!

3 comments:

  1. I love the doorway, so cute!! And May the Fourth be with you my fine friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great run!! Way to bounce right back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little doors are too cute! I love that they think the doors are for squirrels.

    ReplyDelete