Thursday, May 5, 2016

Climb Every Mountain Search High and Low

Weekly Workout 2 of 3 COMPLETE!
J had hockey last night which meant I got to hang out on the treadmill. I wasn't feeling a run so I walked at a BRISK pace for fifty-five minutes, with a five minute cooldown. I distracted myself by watching The Avengers. Nothing like Chris Hemsworth's arms to make me forget where I am.

The treadmill has been awesome. I am so glad I am able to use it when it's raining or I am home alone with the boys. Makes all the difference in the world.
No more excuses!

I didn't do weights yesterday, I will do them tonight, after my run. It's supposed to be just lovely out all day today so I'll either run with the boys in the stroller if they want to, or just run after they are in bed.

Look at me being all healthy and shit.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! And I lurveeeee The Sound of Music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Hemsworth..............

    I'm sorry, what were we talking about?? ;)

    Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess, there's a scene in the new Captain America movie where I literally lost my breath over Chris Evans' arms. I love superhero arms.

    ReplyDelete