Friday, July 8, 2016

I Was Walking With My Feet Ten Feet Off of Beale

Yesterday I mall walked. Oh hell yeah I did.

Let me explain. I am in a musical at the end of this month and yesterday we were told we would get our bio pictures taken. These are the pictures that will be in the program, at least I am assuming they will be. I did my hair and make-up yesterday so I would look pretty for my picture.

That meant, after work and between rehearsal, I couldn't do my usual walking outside because it is hot and humid out and my hair and humidity are not friends.

So I walked around the mall.

But, wait, there's more. Before that, on my lunch, I walked around the big empty conference room space we have here.
And then after work I walked around the mall.

Then at rehearsal I danced (after I got my picture taken).

Then I got home and thought, eh, I will keep walking at home.

Then I realized I was doing really well on my steps so I kept walking.

Then I realized I was pretty exhausted and no matter how close I was to 20,000 steps there was no way I was going to make it happen by walking around my living room.

So I went to bed.


4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! 20k is very ambitious but you were most definitely close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look fabulous and I'm so impressed by those steps without getting a run in!!

    Also, I love that song!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18K is still nothing to sneeze at! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! You didn't let anything slow you down!!!

    ReplyDelete