Monday, August 1, 2016

If You're Going Through Hell Keep on Moving

Last week was Tech Week, AKA Hell Week. I left my house at seven each morning and didn't get home until after eleven at night. I was exhausted, made poor food choices, but had a blast when we  actually performed our show on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Tech week is done. We have one more weekend of shows, but tonight, for the first time in over a week, I will get to go home after work. I'll have dinner with my family.

And I will go for a run.

I run the Chicago Half Marathon in two months. Since I am running this to help my friend finish her first half I want to make sure I am in great shape to get her over the finish line without worrying about myself.  The heat has broken here, at least for now, so I will run outside tonight.

Let me repeat: I will run tonight!

Before I go, here's a fun picture of me in one of my wigs from my s how:

1 comment:

  1. Your wig is so cute. We need pictures of the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete