Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Night Swimming Deserves a Quiet Night

What is it about the treadmill that makes me run so much slower? Is it just me? Because I feel like I am hauling ass but then run a thirteen minute mile. Sheesh. I don't know how I'm going to train for a marathon on that thing...

The good news, I got to watch a lot of the Olympics while running four miles last night. Then, since I was still so into the Olympics, I walked for an hour. It's funny, during some of the swimming events I found myself trying to walk faster, especially if the race was a tight one.

Watching the swimming has also made me want to get in the dang pool. It was a little cool these past few days, but another heat wave is coming, so I'm thinking some lap swimming Wednesday and Thursday. Gotta get into merry murderous shape. In case you don't get that, Chicago: The Musical auditions are at the end of October.

I feel like my eating has been on point this week. Looking forward to a good weigh-in tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO much slower on the tm too! It makes no sense to me at all. Hope you had a good weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swimming races make me wish I was a stronger swimmer. I find myself Googling the various strokes to read about the particulars of the techniques and the advantages/disadvantages. I'm not normally into the swimming but for some reason this year it keeps sucking me in!

    ReplyDelete