Monday, October 17, 2016

Take a Break, Run Away With Us for the Summer

In the past two months I:

*Got a promotion at work
*Trained for the promotion
*Busted my ass at my new job
*Injured myself
*Recovered(ing) from injury

I haven't blogged much. Too much to do, too little time I suppose. I started writing again so what time I have left my brain nags at me until I get the voices in my head down on paper (or typed on the computer).

I am taking a break from running until I start my marathon training in December. I have a nagging glute/hip pain after I run any sort of distance. Plan is to rest the crap out of it and work on my weight lifting instead. Build up the muscles in that area to keep myself injury free.

Until then, until the book is finished, just until...I probably won't blog much. I do still like to read everyone's posts, that's for sure. So you keep writing, I'll keep reading, maybe comment when I can. And eventually we'll all meet again real soon!

2 comments: