Monday, February 20, 2017

I Know Every Mile Would Be Worth My While

It is unseasonably warm in Michigan which scares the crap out of me for the future. I won't get into that right now, but yes, I enjoyed the warmth while simultaneously holding back panic. It was a good combo!

Sunday was long run day. I had 14 miles on the schedule, but missed both of my midweek runs last week due to illness. I was afraid I wouldn't even have it in me to get double digits on Sunday, let alone the full 14 miles. Thankfully, I ran with a friend who was able to coax an extra mile out of me. I wanted to quit at 12, but made it to 13.
Afterward, I realized I just ran a half marathon. As part a training run.

Who does that?!?!

All in all, I would say a pretty active day for me.
One of these days I'm going to do a Weekend Warrior challenge on Fitbit and just destroy some folks!

And now to keep myself from eating all the things!!

Hope you had a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. The unseasonable warmness is terrifying, as much as it is appreciated by marathoner trainers. Great job with that run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome!! I really want to do a training run with you after my half. I'll text you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in the fitbit green club! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete