Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Gonna Make You Sweat

If you put it down on paper, it is hard not to commit to it. That's how it works for me, at least.

I said I would walk a mile, or do my scheduled runs, every single day in April. Well, I didn't start until the 2nd, but that's ok.

Here's what we got:

One mile on the treadmill after rehearsal Monday night:

Three miles on the treadmill for a training run on Tuesday:
And just for shits and giggles, twenty minutes on the stair stepper after my run because HILLS:
I love that little stair stepper. Credit where credit is due, huge shout out to Runs to Get Waisted, for introducing me to the awesomeness of this little guy. It might not seem like much, but twenty minutes on this bad boy had my quads singing!

Can I call it a streak if it's only been three days? Why not, it's my life, I do what I want!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, girlfriend! And hell yes, it's your life, you can totally call it what you want! ;)

    I'm intrigued by the stair stepper. I could use some hill work in my life. (Don't want to, but I think I should.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a streak! Every day you add makes you one day stronger. :) You've got this!

    ReplyDelete