Monday, May 1, 2017

Raise a Glass For Freedom

With T-Minus six days until the marathon I have two goals:

1. Drink all the water. I live on a peninsula surrounded by the largest freshwater bodies of water in the country (in the world? I should look that up). And I plan on drinking every last drop this place has to offer.

Eight of these a day. That's my goal.

2. Eat all the bananas. A banana a day keeps the cramps away! So does a Bloody Mary but I can't day drink ALL the time now can I?
The reception is terrible on this thing!
I have a few taking it nice and easy runs the schedule. Going to run once I get to Cincy on Friday, just to make sure my legs remember what to do.

And then that's it.

Then I'll run 26.2 miles.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, baby!!!! So excited for you!!

    I did not know that about bananas and cramps. Does it work for the cramps that are NOT brought about by running? ;)

    Can't wait to hear about your awesome marathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great plan!!! I can't wait to hear about the race!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooohooo for bananas, water and Cincy! 4 days and I will see your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be working to remind you! Water and bananas all the livelong day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is going to be an incredible weekend!!! Proud to be in your cheering section.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun!! :) Take time to enjoy the experience...it really will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete